Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Catching up!

I feel like it has been forever since I began this blog - with intentions of allowing you to follow us on our adventure through Ireland. After three days of trying to connect to the internet (very spotty, to say the least!) I gave up and decided to fill you in when I got home (more a problem with Verizon, I assume). The trip was amazing and it ended up being very freeing to just leave the internet alone for a few days - although difficult at first! This is the amazing group of students and faculty that I traveled with - including our incredible EF tour guide,Tom (the tall guy in the back row) and bus driver extraordinaire, Charlie (2nd row, 3rd from the right)! I can't wait to travel again - wish I could clone this group!

No comments:

Post a Comment